Cartoons No More

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A holiday classic movie for me has always been Charlie Brown's Christmas. I'll admit that I am not always in the mood for it, but it sure can bring back some memories. Not to mention it has one of the best Christmas scenes of all time. They sure don't make cartoons like that anymore, which is rather scary if you think about it. This brings me to my next point: What on earth do kids watch on TV nowadays? There are all these random no name shows with ridiculous ideas. I sometimes wonder how on earth they get on TV in the first place. [Like what on earth is this show?] I watched an episode of this and I was so confused and a little terrified. What ever happened to the days of innocent cartoons? What happened to care bears and smurfs? It frightens me to know young children watch things like this:


[sorry to all you SpongeBob fans out there, I never understood the humor behind him...or it.]

--LT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

©2008-2011 Lemon Tea and Cookies. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP