The Equation of Love & Death

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

Recently I had the pleasure of being able to attend the Asian American Film Festival in San Francisco. I've been hearing nothing but good things about this festival for a quite some time. Plus, tickets always seem to sell out in a matter of hours so you know its has to be good. It wasn't until this year I had the time to attend. I was recommended to see The Equation of Love & Death so I figured I'd give it a try.



It's not often I watch smaller and more independent movies, but this one was memorable. The sense of space in the cinematography was certainly on key in this film. The story was poetic and organized with a stylish appeal. However, this is the kind of movie you definitely have to pay attention in order to keep up. Extra props to the leading actress, Zhou Xun, who did a terrific job with her character. If you get chance to watch this it is a definite must. For a sneak peek watch the trailer (sorry, can't find a good English version).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

©2008-2011 Lemon Tea and Cookies. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP