Grubbin Vol. 01

>> Thursday, September 6, 2012


Grubbin.
def. voracious eating, chowing down, pleasure to the senses, good times

Sometimes I talk a lot about food, other times a picture says everything for me. This is a collection of the later. The start of a ongoing series...

Kraft Brew Festival

San Jose Summer Kraft Brew Festival 2012



P1020799

A very creative combo bun, all the best Chinese buns put together. (Hot dog, onion, dried pork, sesame, and cha-siu pork.)

P1020803

Dinner; lightly sauced fettuccine, fresh corn, and extra crispy roasted chicken.

Untitled

AT&T Park, watching the Giants with a Sheboygan

Untitled

Froyo on a hot afternoon, my friend couldn't wait for me to take a picture. Smore's crisp combo if I remember correctly.

Untitled

Zucchini blossom; ended up stuffing half with pork and half with fish. At one time my auntie grew them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

©2008-2011 Lemon Tea and Cookies. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP